Responsibilities include but are not limited to: event planning, research, report generating, database management, entry-level publicity, set up and producing TV and radio live shots, and telephone coverage. The right candidate must be able to anticipate project needs, take initiative, discern priorities and meet deadlines, and must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends. Candidate should understand event management, be able to provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional and be able to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Careful attention to detail with good follow-through.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff, including helping to plan and execute events.
- Willingness to work at events after hours or to work extended hours when required; assist with managing on-site production and cleanup for events as necessary.
- Strategic thinker who can adapt and prioritize moment to moment.
- Customer service-focused; can easily establish rapport and develop credibility from internal employees and external business partners.
- Dynamic self-starter with strong decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including writing, proof reading and speaking.
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree - 0-3 years related experience
TO APPLY: Visit here.
**Interested candidates must attach cover letter with application. (WashingtonPost.com)