DREAM JOB OF THE WEEK: Republican National Committee, Digital Marketing Director
The Republican National Committee seeks a Digital Marketing Director, who will oversee all RNC digital marketing, manage an in-house digital team and work closely with other division heads to maximize their efforts online.
Applicants interested in applying for this position should be innovative, eager and aggressive and have previous experience as a Digital Director for a campaign or organization or should have overseen/managed a Digital team in their career.
Individuals must be creative and display a deep understanding of how digital strategies and technologies integrate into political, communications and finance plans. Experience as a campaign manager or communications director is a plus.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing a new digital strategy for the Party
- Managing GOP.com and all RNC web properties
- Fostering engagement on and maintaining Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Developing an Online Fundraising Strategy with the Finance Division
- Managing an Email Marketing program
- Creating content for Digital Media (YouTube, etc.)
- Developing and managing Online Advertising for the Party
The Digital Marketing Director will be expected to work from RNC headquarters in Washington, DC.
TO APPLY: Please email a resume, references, and salary requirements to Digital2012@rnchq.org. (PF tipster)
** PLEASE NOTE: If interested, AdWeek recently published an interesting piece of the job of a Chief Digital Officer.