JOB OF THE WEEK: SKDKnickerbocker is Hiring (Senior Associates, Vice Presidents)
SKDKnickerbocker is looking for mid-level candidates to join its rapidly expanding public affairs team in Washington, D.C.
Senior Associates and Vice Presidents work with account managers on a range of corporate, association, non-profit and issue advocacy clients.
Ideal candidates are driven, self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams.
Ideal candidates must have:
· Experience placing national print and broadcast stories, and drafting op-eds, press releases, media advisories, Q&A, talking points, statements, as well as other communications documents
· Previous experience working on Capitol Hill and political campaigns
· A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns
· Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
· Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
Candidates should have four to six years of relevant experience in writing, research and media intensive positions. Candidates with robust media relations experience are preferred. This employer is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity.
TO APPLY: Send your resume to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. (PF tipster)