DREAM JOB OF THE WEEK: Jacksonville Jaguars, Manager, Media and Promotions
The Manager, Media and Promotions reports to the Director, Marketing & Brand Strategy and manages the media advertising and promotional campaigns for the Jacksonville Jaguars focused on increasing ticket sales and maximizing fan interaction with the team based on defined objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage execution of Jaguars traditional media planning and buying (including aiding in the negotiation of trade and barter opportunities to maximize efficacy of the team's ad budget, creative trafficking and management of budget)
- Manage relationships with all secondary television and radio affiliates
- Oversee growth of affiliate network
- Coordinate all tactical aspects of marketing promotions (creative development, legal requirements, cross-department coordination), and manage execution in-market, including communication of program through social media (jaguars.com, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), email, radio and TV and print to cascade message
- Coordinate all marketing of Jaguars ancillary events including cross-department collaboration, planning and support
- Oversee Jaguars fan clubs (i.e. Junior Jags, Women’s Club, Cub Club, Booster Club)
- Oversee Grassroots Marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of marketing, media buying, promotions, event planning, social media, creative process
- Proven experience managing multiple projects and timelines
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Yes/No: Do you have a Bachelor's degree in marketing or business? 2. Yes/No: Do you have a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience? 3. Yes/No: Do you have relevant media planning and/or buying experience? 4. Please describe in narrative (500 words or less) your relevant experience in marketing, media buying, promotions, event planning, social media and the creative process. 5. What are your compensation expectations? 6. Why do you want to work for the Jacksonville Jaguars?
TO APPLY: Click here.