JOB OF THE WEEK: Blue Engine Message & Media, Writer / Communications Strategist (Washington, DC)
Blue Engine Message & Media is seeking a talented writer and communications strategist to join the team servicing a growing and dynamic stable of clients. Primarily, candidates applying for this position must demonstrate a talent for writing short form and long form products, writing for digital and traditional platforms, and writing quickly, efficiently, and succinctly on a wide variety of topics. Candidates should be accustomed to periods of intense activity, tight deadlines and pressure situations. Candidates should have the skills to interface with multiple clients and manage projects simultaneously. Previous campaign experience, Capitol Hill experience or agency experience welcome.
- At least two years of communications or public relations experience
- Significant media relations experience with proven results and experience working with reporters
- Familiarity with the professional use of digital media channels
- Results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients
- Experience developing and editing high-quality written materials
Blue Engine Message & Media specializes in strategic public affairs communications, reputation management and crisis communications for corporate, non-profit and industry advocacy clients. All interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com. (PF tipster)