RepEquity, which recently merged with Virilion, seeks an Account Director.
Bring your client leadership, strategy, and people skills to a digital powerhouse! RepEquity, merged recently with Virilion, has developed, managed and protected brands of leading global corporations and organizations for 14 years. Our focus on search optimization, social media, mobile and web platforms, and digital analytics enables us to reach our clients’ audiences, bring them to engaging content, motivate them to action, and optimize the results.
Our Account Management team is responsible for making everything happen. They plan, lead, and manage all of our clients’ projects – and make sure that we deliver great work. The Account Director will be responsible for leading clients and ensuring our work creates measurable results. We are looking for the right Account Director to join our Washington, DC team – with energy, enthusiasm, and the strategic insights and practical experiences to make it happen!
- Lead client relationships and manage them profitably.
- Understand client’s organization, goals and objectives, and develop strategic solutions to reach those goals by leveraging digital media and channels.
- Continuously uncover and present innovative ideas to clients.
- Provide client team leadership and oversee day-to-day activities including project planning, status reporting, billing/invoicing, and vendor and partner management.
- Develop scopes of work, estimations and formulate pricing for client work.
- Coordinate staffing with capability practices.
- Ensure deliverables are at the highest quality and within budget and time frame.
- Help advance agency’s business from strategy to process to business development.
- Winning presence
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adept at delegating, managing and mentoring internal staff
- Passion for search, social media, mobile, and the web
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Thought leader in search, social media, mobile platforms, and digital media
- College degree mandatory; Master’s degree a plus.
- Agency background critical
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing, search, Web design, social media, and mobile development, with deep experience in digital project management
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. (PF tipster)