JOB(S) OF THE WEEK: SKDKnickerbocker, Senior Associate & Vice President
SKDKnickerbocker, a leading Democratic strategic communications firm, is looking for Senior Associate and Vice President candidates to join its rapidly expanding public affairs team in Washington, D.C.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on Capitol Hill and political campaigns, in public affairs firms, for advocacy groups, and/or in journalism.
- A proven track record of placing national print and broadcast stories.
- A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns.
- The ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong research and writing skills.
Ideal Senior Associate candidates have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience beating deadlines, drafting great copy and anticipating the next step.
Vice President candidates have 5 to 7 years of experience that includes leading teams, managing clients and/or directing communications campaigns. We are looking for leaders who thrive off of the campaign war room pace and are focused on winning our clients’ Election Days.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity.
TO APPLY: If you want to join our team of smart, amazing PR pros, send your resume to us: Jobs@skdknick.com. (PF tipster)