JOB OF THE WEEK: SKDKnickerbocker, Senior Associate
SKDKnickerbocker is looking for candidates to join its rapidly expanding public affairs team in Washington, D.C. The senior associate position work with account managers on a range of corporate, association, nonprofit and issue advocacy clients. Ideal candidates are driven self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams. Other qualifications include:
- Experience placing national print and broadcast stories, drafting op-eds, press releases, media advisories, Q&A, talking points, statements, as well as other communications documents.
- Previous experience working on Capitol Hill and political campaigns.
- A clear understanding of social media strategies for communications campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Strong research and writing skills, and a strong knowledge of AP Style.
Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a related positions. Candidates with robust media relations experience are preferred. This employer is an equal opportunity employer with a strong dedication to diversity.
TO APPLY: If you are interested in joining the SKDKnick team, send your resume to: email@example.com. (PF tipster)