DREAM JOB OF THE WEEK: TD Garden / Boston Bruins, Client Communications Specialist (Boston, MA)
Manage the communication strategy for the Season Ticket Holder and Premium Club client communities, in collaboration with the Sales & Service teams, through the development and implementation of content across all channels. Serve as the primary copy-writer and ensure suitability and optimization of content by channel type, consistency in style and tone, relevancy for target groups and adherence with organization-wide branding and messaging guidelines. Monitor and track effectiveness of messaging and be an early adopter of emerging digital channels and content development for the organization.
- Create and distribute unique content for the Boston Bruins Season Ticket Holder and Premium Club client communities through various channels, including but not limited to email, client websites, social media and traditional communication and collateral applications.
- Work with Sales & Service departments and Marketing department to develop new and unique ways to deliver content through our current channels and through new immerging channels. Work with all organization groups to ensure consistent messaging across all brands.
- Provide copy-writing expertise across all marketing, digital, sales and service functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related degree.
- All candidates must have minimum of 2-3 years professional experience developing communications and content strategies in the digital space for business. Experience with sales/service and or membership-driven business preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels within the organization.
- Conveys leadership qualities and a team player disposition with collaboration and influential skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, who can thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Exceptional written, communication and organization skills. Copy-writing samples required. Creative thinker with experience developing engaging content across all media.
- Strong working knowledge and history of optimization of all social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+.
- Candidate is required to possess a working knowledge of and experience utilizing marketing automation and CMS platforms. Experienced with design tools including Adobe Photoshop
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
Do you have 2-3 years of developing communications and content strategies in the digital space for business? Yes/No
TO APPLY: Click here. (PF tipster)